[Zope] How do I tell when the last login was?

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
14 Jul 2001 11:56:21 -0600

On 12 Jul 2001 10:00:41 +0200, Oliver Erlewein wrote:
> Hi
>
> I want to know when the last login of a Zopeuser was. I use the normal
> acl_users of Zope. Is there something similar to bobobase_modification_time? If
> not, where do I start to add such functionality?

You would add a property to the user object, called for example,
last_login. Then, in your login script (assuming use of a login form,
and not HTTP Auth), aka the 'you ar enow loggd in' mehtod, you update
the field on the user. You could look at the DTML source for zope.org,
or look at the source in the Zope membership Component.

Bill