[Zope] zope buttom

Maarten Slaets maarten.slaets@neolabs.be
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 09:28:48 +0200

> Gustavo Vieira Goncalves Coelho Rios wrote:
> >
> > Dear gentlemen,
> >
> > I have just started with zope! I am impressed with zope capabilities!
> > Since, i have a doubt:
> >
> > When i go to http://<fqdn>/manage i get a upper layer on my browser that shows Zope Logo. May i switch it to my company logo ?
> >
> > On the left layer i get a link to "Digital Creations Refresh", may i change it too?
> >
> > Would this be ilegall (About copyrigths concerns?)
> >
> > Thanks a lot for your time and cooperation.

>From the zope public license:

# 3. Digital Creations requests that attribution be given to Zope
#    in any manner possible. Zope includes a "Powered by Zope"
#    button that is installed by default. While it is not a license
#    violation to remove this button, it is requested that the
#    attribution remain. A significant investment has been put
#    into Zope, and this effort will continue if the Zope community
#    continues to grow. This is one way to assure that growth.