R: [Zope] ZSQL "OR" search help

Fabrizio facelle@libero.it
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 22:48:04 +0200

Thanks for your help, but I still do not get it (although I did do some o=
the "homework" :-)).

This is my Zsql method's DTML:

select * from presidents
          where <dtml-sqltest name type=3Dstring multiple>

I am using it just from Zope's "test" tab.

How do I input a list of names ?
Where should I add the :list suffix ?

I have read the Zope book and DTML reference, but yet I do not understand=
=2E

Thanks.

Fabrizio C.