[Zope] Oracle 8i database connection under Zope

Garry Steedman gs@styrax.com
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 17:08:27 +0000

Lajos,

Rename the directory DCO2 to ZOracleDA, restart zope and delete any
other Oracle products you have inadvertently created in the product
management interface...

remember to set ORACLE_HOME and ORACLE_SID as zope environment
variables...

cheers,

Garry

PS: many thanks to Matt and Dieter for helping me out with this a
week or two ago!!!