[Zope] RBrowser (Mac OS X) FTP client converts all objects to DTML Documents

Itai Tavor itai@optusnet.com.au
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 12:07:59 +1000

Hi,

I'm using an FTP client called RBrowser in Mac OS X. When I update
any Zope object with this client (DTML Method, Python Script) it gets
converted to a DTML Document. I remember that this used to be a Zope
problem, but that it was fixed, and indeed all other FTP clients I
tried don't have this problem. So obviously this is a problem with
this specific client.

Can someone please describe what an FTP client needs to do - or not
do - in order to be compatible with Zope, so I can forward this
information to RBrowser's author and get him to fix the problem?

TIA, Itai
Itai Tavor                      -- "Je sautille, donc je suis."    --
itai@optusnet.com.au            --               - Kermit the Frog --
-- "If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything"      --