[Zope] Zope vs Kylix?

Jason Ooi archer@maxis.net.my
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 11:32:29 +0800

This is not to start a religious war or anything like it and this is probably
not the right list to post this too. I am a zope developer who as most of us
fell in luv with zope then python. My luck in running out as I am being
driven to use kylix instead of zope for web developement. I have heard kylix
is good for cross platform application developement but slacks in web apps. I
have seen the codes in kylix n oh wow man from the surface it looks like zope
is so much simplier. Personally I choose zope over kylix but I need a
comparison of some sort to maybe prolong my stay in the zope realm.

thanx,
archer