[Zope] Radio button effect for links - thanks!

Sion Morris s.morris@bangor.ac.uk
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 11:23:29 +0100

Worked a treat, thanks.

Could someone explain what _[ ] means?

Also, this would be great if it could be factored out into a python
script and used all over the site. I tried the following:

Root
     standard_html_header
     toggleLinkScript
     FolderA
           index_html
           nav

'index_html' has a reference to 'standard_html_header'.
'standard_html_header' has a reference to 'nav'. 'nav' has a
reference to 'toggleLinkScript'.

toggleLinkScript:
return context.getid()   <--- this returrns FolderA, which makes
sense, but is not what I want.

Is there a way that 'toggleLinkScript' can be called from 'nav' and
return the id of 'index_html'? This would make the script genereic
and be used all over the site.

Hope this makes sense. Thanks again.

Sion