[Zope] kludge around byteserving problem (2.4)

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 10:07:40 +0200

Hi,

this seems to be another good reason to put Squid
in front of Zope. It handles byte requests by his
own, loading the whole object from Zope at once.

Regards
Tino

--On Mittwoch, 18. Juli 2001 16:26 -0500 "Kyler B. Laird"