[Zope] ZClasses growing BIG in filesize

Peter Bengtsson mail@peterbe.com
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 12:13:15 +0200

When I export my pretty simple ZClass to a .zexp file, the file becomes 17
Mb big.
In the ZClass I have a bunch of DTML Methods and Python Scripts and a few
External Method. Looking at the list of methods in the ZClass, I can sum up
the total size to about 30-40 Kb.

The ZClass deals with Photo objects which are big in size. I can't find any
hidden Photos that might have sneaked into the ZClass my misstake.

(yes I have packed it and made a cache sweep with the default settings)

What is the likliest reason for this?
Could it be a "memory leak" in one of my Python Scripts that cause the
internal Zope cache to cough blood?

Help appreciated

Peter