[Zope] ZClass index_html question

Peter Bengtsson mail@peterbe.com
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 18:33:52 +0200

Smells like a bug.

I tried it too and it doesn't make sense.
With a humble rename from "something" to "index_html" or "index_html" to
"somethingelse" you go from 200 to 404 or 404 to 200.

Go to http://classic.zope.org:8080/Collector and search if the bug is
already there (yes, the search is tricky but is being replaced to something
even more complicated)
If it isn't, report it.

What I don't understand is that all products (all meta types) are instances
of classes and many of them have methods called index_html or define it as a
link to a method using the __str__.

There must be some golden rules about naming objects to index_html

As a sidenote,
create an instance and call it something less Zoponic and in the ZClass
create an object called index_html instead. "better practice".

Cheers, Peter