[Zope] From ColdFusion to Zope: help with <dtml-if>?

Bob Campbell rcam@psouth.net
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 19:10:09 -0400

Thanks to all who replied on this...It is great how this has worked out for
us...Andy McKay stopped us from running 'round the wrong circles, Sheree
ended up taking Chris McDonough's function and had the system up and running
in 10 minutes, (I will give her the security stuff from Troy tomorrow,
hopefully it won't be critical on an Intranet...) and I ended up using the
LocalFS suggested by Tino to place 90 MS Word forms in Zope. For whatever
reason, the forms would not go with FTP or Webdav. I was about to begin

Thank you,
Bob Campbell
Banknorth Group
207-761-8595