[Zope] MS Access interfacing (followup)

Bruce bkd69@yahoo.com
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 11:01:01 -0000

Further browsing and searching led me here:

http://www.zope.org/Members/lstaffor/ZClientMethod
(thanks Loren!)

That clears a fair bit of stuff up...either I call a prewritten query
residing on the NT server, or install Zope on the NT server (not as
bad an option as first thought, btw, as it's already running MS
Internet Server, though just ftp services for now).

But the option I really want, is being able to read the database
directly. Now, since I don't need r/w access, just dumping data as
html, at this point I have to wonder if exporting the database to
something Linux Zope-readable might not be a better option.

Suggestions? Criticisms? Recommendations?

Bruce