[Zope] MS Access interfacing

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 13:13:08 +0200

Hi Bruce,

we are using Merants Sequelink[tm] middleware to get a foot on
the ODBC database on the windows side and have ZmxODBC on Zope/Linux.
This works pretty well but the Sequelink middleware costs substantial
money.
The solution for you might be a small zope with ZmxODBC on the windows
machine to access the ODBC database there and take zclient to fetch
results to the Zope on Linux. (There is little documentation on
XML-RPC you could use)

Regards
Tino