[Zope] Using Zope

Jen cf_webdev@yahoo.com
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 08:20:08 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1519964980-995642408=:78221

Thank you all for the helpful responses!  It's always nice when you at least have a direction to head.  I will have to take a look at all of the options you sent me and see what I can come up with.  I think that if we can find a way to make the interface like you have suggested Zope might fly.

Thank you, thank you!  You have made this research project a bit more manageable.  :0)

Jen