[Zope] How to I get column totals?

Mark Langkau mark.langkau@pbmplus.com
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 18:26:54 -0500

Hi,

 I have a SQL query that returns columns of numbers. I'd like to add
these numbers together and display the total at the bottom of the page
under each column. My question is, as I move through the returned rows
how do I add the current value of a field to the sum of all previous
values of a field?

I'm sure this is very easy - but my mind is fried from the work week and
I'm just not thinking about this clearly. I've searched the lists and
I can't put the right combination of search phrases together. I suspect
this will be a python script solution rather than DTML.  Pointers to
docs or how-tos I've overlooked would be helpful.

Thanks!
Mark