[Zope] Replacing Root Acl_Users

Jens Vagelpohl jens@digicool.com
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 18:06:41 -0400

with the superuser account there is nothing like being "locked out", even
with a "broken" user folder, however you define "broken" for a user folder.

your scheme seems to suggest a site structure in which normal users will
never browse anything at the root of your site. that's a general site
structure question that seems to go a little beyond what chris asked in
the first place... :)

jens