[Zope] VirtualSite/SiteRoot

J. Cameron Cooper jccooper@rice.edu
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 14:14:45 -0500

>some times end up with: www.mysite.com/sitedocs/sitedocs/sitedocs/..
>It just keeps appending a sitedocs for some things I do on the site.
>The site works, no matter how many get appended, but to a user it probably
>looks redundant and convoluted.

The problem is probably in how you're generating URLs. If, for instance,
you have a link in 'sitedocs' that links to 'sitedocs'
like <a href="sitedocs"> that'll happen. You'll have to figure out a way
to do <a href=""> or such.

If the strange URL is not there when the page is generated, well, that's
a horse of a different color, and you'll probably have to take a hard
look at your Apache rewrites or proxies.

        --jcc
     (purple)