[Zope] Creating a Gum Product

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 18:57:37 -0400

What's the traceback?

I just got this thing working... the GUM project is (IMO) a mess right now.
Here's how I got it up and running:

1. Install one of the preview releases (4 or 5).
2. Check out zopegum and rfc822_message from CVS, and replace the similarly
named (but not exactly the same name for some reason!!!) directory contents
- leaving the original names from the preview releases.
3. Check out all the stuff from the warp-framework CVS, and again replace
contents of similarly named directories (hope you have a good ftp client
that can do stuff like that!)
4. Get morphex's WidgetTag product and install that (found this out the hard
way...)
5. Get BTreeFolders and install that (same thing...)

That should get you a functioning product.