[Zope] PIL and JPG encoder.

Tom Cameron tom@cameron.to
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 17:55:48 +1000

Dieter,
Thanks for the help,
It turns out that when you compile the PIL library you need to edit the file
ImConfig.h to enable the handling of jpeg files.

As far as I can see this is mentioned nowhere in any of the documentation
for PIL and I only found it by many hours of searching and some chance.

Hopefully this message will help someone in the future.

Tom