[Zope] zope2.4 Win32 product upgrades: DynPersist, ParsedXML

Reini Urban rurban@x-ray.at
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 22:53:26 +0100

Okay,
the latest DynPersist.dll for python2.1-ActivePython211/Zpatterns043b2.zip is
on my site.

http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/software/DynPersist_for_AP211_Zpatterns043b2.zip

The TAL and PageTemplate problems where selfmade. Stupid me!
Everythings works now, besides the Xron Scheduler on Win32,
and some minor CMF-1.1 problems, haven't downloaded the latest CVS fixes yet

--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/