[Zope] Size limit on Zclass text property???

Rogerio Atem de Carvalho ratem@censa.com.br
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 15:33:27 -0300 (BRT)

Chris,

> The problem seems to be in metAddIdxTurRJ.  There is no conteudo
> variable set.  Additionally, setting the 'conteudo' variable in the request is
> sort of pointless if it already existed in the namespace.

Thanks a lot!

But I corrected the error simply using method="post":

<FORM action="metAddIdxTurRJ" method="post">

Since there are two text properties, data must be sent separately...
Probably it was using GET as a default, and variable size limits were
applied.

Thank you very much, and thanks to Steve Drees also.

Regards,

Rogerio