[Zope] ColdFusion - I want to remain a Zopista, please help

Thomas B. Passin tpassin@mitretek.org
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 17:04:19 -0400

[Joel Burton]

> One small thing to note: the dtml-set add-on makes local variables
> extremely clean:

Yes, and I got very interested in it when I first read about it.  I  was
concerned about a non-standard installation, and possible problems when the
switch to Python 2.1 came, so I decided to wait.  Then I read something, I
forget the details, that suggested there might be some problems in using it
depending on  what you were trying to do.  But I couldn't find that
referencee again.

So I decided to wait for awhile.  But I'm still very interested.  Perhaps
you can allay my concerns and I'll start using it.

Cheers,

Tom P