[Zope] Project FTP Site

Montagne, Michael montagne@BOORA.com
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 14:17:57 -0700

Here is my problem:
I need to create a project site for an archiectural office.  The primary
purpose is File Transfer.  Each firm participating in the project will have
a folder to upload files to.  They may also download from the other folders,
but not upload.  The files are primarily AutoCad drawings.  There also needs
to be the capability to send emails to groups of people notifying them of
file transfers.  These people are stored currently in an access database.
Yes, my platform is winNT. There are other functions i promised to include
but those are the main ones.
Unfortunately, I don't even know where to begin.  I know that zope has an
FTP server so I chimed in "Of course we can do that, we'll use zope!!"
I need some suggestions.

-mjm