[Zope] zclass & instances

Edgardo Zulian ezulian@elsitio.com.ar
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 15:52:19 -0300

Hi,

I have created a zclass who in the propertysheets has same properties like
string, multiple lines, etc...with some default values that i give.

When i create an instance of that zclass, it has those properties with the
default values, but if i change one of those values, then when i make a
change to the original zclass, the instance does not reflect me any more the
changes...which is okey.

So the question is:

There is a way to know using for example an external method or perhaps with
dtml, if an
instance of a zclass is different from the zclass?

I try using this:

getattr(self,'meta_type')  but it's returning me the name of the zclass...
is there any property or something wich tell me if my instance is different
from my zclass?

Thanks..

Edgardo