[Zope] List of Error Tyrpes

Tommy Johnson tommy@7x.com
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 11:45:03 -0800

Hey all,

I'm looking for a list of error types. In particular, I'm trying to find an
error type that pertains to an empty sequence list. My app runs great when
searching for names within a list, but let's say a user tries to find all
names that start with 'Z'. Currently, there aren't any names that fit that
search criteria.

So, I have everything wrapped in a dtml-try. But the error_type that is
returned is TypeError. The error_value is loop over non-sequence

My question - there probably are other errors that fall under the TypeError
error_type. I just want an error_type that is specific to this one
particular error. So finding a list of available error_types would help me
greatly.

Unless, of course, someone just gives me the answer - but that wouldn't be
too helpful in the future.

Give a man a fish, and it will feed him for a day...
Teach a man to fish, and it will feed him for a lifetime.

Thanks in advance,
Tommy

Innovation:
The Best Way To Predict The Future ...