[Zope] about cgi.py vulnerability hotfix for Zope...

Eric Walstad eric@walstads.net
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 21:35:27 -0700

Hi Oliver,
According to the Zope download page for the hotfix:
"we *highly* recommend that any Zope site running versions of Zope up to and
including 2.4.0 have this hotfix product installed to mitigate this issue."
Eric.