[Zope] RSS channel tag

Priya Ramkumar pra@baba9.com
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 17:44:08 +0530

Hi

I would like to add RSS channels created through the syndication tool to the
Intranet Portal site on CMF1.1. I have installed the ChannelTag product in
the InstanceHome/Products directory to add the channel. I have also
installed the XMLDocument product. but the ChannelTag product appears broken
and gives the following traceback

Traceback (innermost last):
  File
"/export/usr/local/Zope3/Zope_software_home/lib/python/OFS/Application.py",
line 528, in import_products
    product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly)
  File
"/export/usr/local/Zope3/Zope_software_home/lib/python/Products/ChannelTag/_
_init__.py", line 25, in ?
    import ChannelManagement
  File
"/export/usr/local/Zope3/Zope_software_home/lib/python/Products/ChannelTag/C
hannelManagement.py", line 51, in ?
    from Channel import Channel, manage_addChannel, manage_addChannelForm
  File
"/export/usr/local/Zope3/Zope_software_home/lib/python/Products/ChannelTag/C
hannel.py", line 59, in ?
    from xml.sax import saxlib,saxexts
ImportError: No module named xml.sax

Can anyone please tell me what is mistake I am doing?

Are there any special considerations for installing the ChannelTag product?
Or is there any alternate way of doing the same?

Thanks for any help.

Priya