[Zope] Zope in higher education

Jerome Alet alet@unice.fr
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 14:22:47 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce the latest version of my french document titled
"Le choix de Zope comme plate-forme d'enseignement a distance", you
can read it in HTML format at:

	http://cortex.unice.fr/~jerome/choixzope/

Unfortunately the PDF version will be available later today, or this
evening.

This document, which title may be translated into "The choice of Zope as a
distance learning platform", describes Zope and Python and references some
Zope products which may prove to be useful in such an environment, as well
as all the projects I know of worldwide which use Zope when building a
distance learning platform.

The latest modifications are:

	- some clarifications.
	- some links checks.
	- references of some of the now available Zope books out there.

Some more modifications will be delayed until September, because I'll be
on holidays in 3 hours now :-))

Please feel free to send me any experiences you may have in such a
situation in order for me to include them in a future version of this
document, if you want.

Anyone wanting to do a translation into english or other language is very
welcome, of course.

Thanks for your attention.

Jerome Alet - alet@unice.fr - http://cortex.unice.fr/~jerome
Fac de Medecine de Nice        http://wwwmed.unice.fr
Tel: (+33) 4 93 37 76 30     Fax: (+33) 4 93 53 15 15
28 Avenue de Valombrose - 06107 NICE Cedex 2 - FRANCE