[Zope] RSS channel tag

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 14:38:55 +0200

On Friday 27 July 2001 14:14, you wrote:
> Hi
>
> I would like to add RSS channels created through the syndication tool to
> the Intranet Portal site on CMF1.1. I have installed the ChannelTag product
> in the InstanceHome/Products directory to add the channel. I have also
> installed the XMLDocument product. but the ChannelTag product appears
> broken and gives the following traceback
>
> Traceback (innermost last):
>   File
> "/export/usr/local/Zope3/Zope_software_home/lib/python/OFS/Application.py",
> line 528, in import_products
>     product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly)
>   File
> "/export/usr/local/Zope3/Zope_software_home/lib/python/Products/ChannelTag/
>_ _init__.py", line 25, in ?
>     import ChannelManagement
>   File
> "/export/usr/local/Zope3/Zope_software_home/lib/python/Products/ChannelTag/
>C hannelManagement.py", line 51, in ?
>     from Channel import Channel, manage_addChannel, manage_addChannelForm
>   File
> "/export/usr/local/Zope3/Zope_software_home/lib/python/Products/ChannelTag/
>C hannel.py", line 59, in ?
>     from xml.sax import saxlib,saxexts
> ImportError: No module named xml.sax
>
> Can anyone please tell me what is mistake I am doing?
>
> Are there any special considerations for installing the ChannelTag product?
> Or is there any alternate way of doing the same?
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> Priya

Someone told me a little while agi that you need Python 2.0 in order to get
the xml.sax module ...

Regards,

--
Gitte Wange Jensen

Sys Admin, Developer and a lot more
MMmanager.org Aps, Denmark

Phone: +45 29 72 79 72
Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: www.mmmanager.org

Quote of the day:
If somebody (you? hint, hint) wants to do this, I'd be very happy --
I can do it myself, but because it's my birthday I'm supposed to
drag myself off the computer soon and be social, or Tove will be
grumpy. And you don't want Tove grumpy.
	- Linus Torvalds