[Zope] WebDAV & PythonScripts (was WebDrive & Zope's WebDAV)

Paul Everitt paul@digicool.com
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 11:52:17 -0400

Most definately agreed.  I propose we put together a small group of
people to collect and report all the deficiencies in all the clients.
The folks here have been ready to fix it for a while, but I've been
slowing in putting together all the problems. :^(  This means someone
besides me needs to be the ringleader on this little project.

I've been using sitecopy (there's a Windows command-line port) with some
success.

BTW, Joel, I regret to say that my compatriot at the ZPUG mtg stole one
of the green restroom keys.  If you'll send me your mailing address,
I'll get it sent to you.  Now all the world knows, invite us to a chat
and we'll steal your property. :^)

--Paul