[Zope] Zope works on myserver.com:8080 but not myserver.com

Wayne Connolly wayne_connolly@yahoo.com
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 07:22:08 +0100 (BST)

--0-352315445-996560528=:9520

Hello!
I have zope running behind apache and am using
proxypass to direct
all requests on myserver.com to myserver.com:8080 and
then back again as below

NameVirtualHost *<VirtualHost *>
ServerName www.myserver.com
ServerAdmin wayne_connolly@yahoo.com
ProxyPass / http://myserver.com:8080/
ProxyPassReverse / http://myserver.com:8080/

I just cant seem to get requests on port 80 to be sent
throught to
8080 where my zope lives and works perfectly.
When you access myserver.com you recieve a "Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server."

however

When you access myserver.com:8080 you recieve the
correct zope index.html file.

NOTE:The * in "NameVirtualHost *" and "<VirtualHost
*>" is a wildcard
which can allow us to change the ip of our box if need
be quickly and
accross all domains on the server.

If you need any more config info then please just ask,
I will try to
help out any who can help me out,

Thanks
Wayne