[Zope] Re: [Zope-Annce] ANNOUNCE: Zope 2.4.0 alpha 1 released

Oleg Broytmann Oleg Broytmann <phd@phd.fep.ru>
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 15:54:11 +0400 (MSD)

On Thu, 31 May 2001, Brian Lloyd wrote:
>   Zope 2.4.0 alpha 1 has been released - you can download it from
>   Zope.org:
>
>     http://www.zope.org/Products/Zope/2.4.0a1/

   ZCatalog bug. It again refused to work with Russian letters. Instead of
recreated indicies I just deleted old ZCatalog, created a new one and
reindexed the site. It searches english texts well. But it does not serach
russian text. 0 results found.
   Zope started with apropriate -L parameter; Splitter.c looks good, all
patches applied. I have no idea what is wrong.

Oleg.
----
     Oleg Broytmann     http://www.zope.org/Members/phd/     phd@phd.pp.ru