[Zope] Large file transfers

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Fri, 01 Jun 2001 13:27:42 -0400

As long as you're aware of the issues involved, there are compelling reasons
to store them in ZODB...   some OS's limit data.fs to 2GB, but you can use
the PartitionedFileStorage product to get around that.  There are some great
discussions going on in the CMF list on document/file history control and
workflow, you might be interested.