[Zope] generating Python Scripts on the fly

Tom Palermo tom@bcswebservices.net
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 12:19:12 -0400

Hello fellow Zope users,

Have any of you ever used manage_addPythonScript(id, REQUEST=None) to create
Python Scripts on the fly. I want to create a Python Script which simply
returns a tuple of values from a form filled out by a user. Othe DTML and/or
Python scripts would then use this generated Python script to automatically
build a table layout in HTML. If anyone has ever used or knows the proper
way to use manage_addPythonScript, please let me know. I want to add the
script to a folder or possible a ZClass (adding to a folder is sufficient
for now). Thanks for any assistance.

Tom Palermo