[Zope] passing parameters to DTML Methods/Documents

Tom Cameron tom@cameron.to
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 08:22:21 +1000

I find that this works.....
 <dtml-var "methodname(param='value')">

But My question is.. How do I use multiple namespaces(I think that is how
you say it)?

When I pass a parameter to a method like this:-
 <dtml-var "methodname(param='value')">
I find that methodname nolonger has access to the full namespace, only those
params passed to it. How do I continue to access all the other variables?

Tom