[Zope] How does Namespace Acquisition in DTML methods called from PythonScripts work?

J Kinsley jkinsley@bticc.net
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 06:23:07 -0400 (EDT)

I have a folder 'foo' in my top level Zope folder which contains
folders called 'sql' and 'forms'.  The 'sql' folder contains sql
methods, and the 'forms' folder contains fragments of a multi-step
form.  In addition to the two folders, 'foo' contains
'forms_header' and 'forms_footer' DTML methods which are common to
all form fragments.  Finally there is a PythonScript called
'process'.

In 'process' I want to manipulate the data collected from the forms,
call the appropriate ZSQLmethods (which work) and then call the next
form fragment.  The problem I am encountering is when I do something
like:

	return context.forms.fragment1()

I get a KeyError for every document/method called from within
fragment1.

What do I need to pass to fragment1 in order to get acquisition to
behave as it would if I called '/foo/forms/fragment1'?

Hopefully I have explained this properly since I have been up all
night working on this.

TIA...

Regards,
Jarrod Kinsley