[Zope] Slow calendar rendering in Netscape

Sherwood Robinson srobinson@fredericksburg.com
Wed, 06 Jun 2001 09:09:52 -0400

It is just the different ways that each browser Renders the
page/tables.  NS wont render till it is complete.  IE renders as it gets
information.

Thus making it render faster in IE.  Netscape 6.x handles this much better
than 4.7X

It does still seem to load faster in IE knowing this but I wouldn't stop
using it in Netscape.

SR