[Zope] Access to AUTHENTICATED_USER from Pythonscript ?

olpa@sybcom.de olpa@sybcom.de
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 16:22:24 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Zopers,

is there a simple way to access AUTHENTICATED_USER from a python script. I
tried context.AUTHENTICATED_USER but did not work.

An option is to give AUTHENTICATED_USER as an argument, but is there
another (shorter) way ?

Is there a javascript or java applet out of there able to generate
HTML-Tags so we can incorporate it into a CMS and giving the user a more
comfortable interface to play with ?

Look for calvin, pray for his return and don't feed the fish...
  oliver

---
   "I'm a simple man with complex tastes."  -Calvin
---
 mailto:olpa@sybcom.de    :                         :
 phone :+49 681 56600600  :    project department   :          SYBCOM GmbH
 fax   :+49 681 56600660  :                         : http://www.sybcom.de