[Zope] Re: Andreesen must die...

Sherwood Robinson srobinson@fredericksburg.com
Thu, 07 Jun 2001 10:11:36 -0400

I agree with Paz on this one.  I would also like to point out that Netscape
has been based on the work that the guys at Mozilla have been doing for
some time.  Can we say Open Source project?  I think Paz just said that in
his round about way.

This is where the 6.X browser comes from also.  (one reason it is so
bloated right now)  It is not even based on a final build...  0.9 was
release May 7, 2001

SR