[Zope] Browsers Differences Again

Tim Cook tim@freepm.org
Fri, 08 Jun 2001 15:42:52 -0500

Jeff Peterson wrote:

> Well, I tried it in all my available browsers,  on PC: IE 5.5 SP1, Opera
> 5.11, Mozilla 0.9, Netscape 4.7, Netscape 6 and on Mac: IE 4.5.  Outside of
> being way too wide, it renders as I expected, the links all went somewhere,
> I didn't see a problem.

Thanks for the run through. <s>
I should have explained better taht I had already fixed it. My
question was why does IE not find the objects without the
explicit path like the other browsers do?

Most of FreePM does not have explicit path information in it and
I have not seen this problem before.
Another note that I did not think about before is that the
index_html in the year folder contains javascript that
automatically loads the current month in the bottom frame. Maybe
that's the culprit?
But then, my fix really wouldn't make sense.

???

--
Tim Cook, President - FreePM,Inc.
http://www.FreePM.com Office: (731) 884-4126