[Zope] MySQLdb-0.9.0 and ZMySQLDA-2.0.7 nogo with 2.4a1?

Norman Khine khine@btinternet.com
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 17:21:29 +0100

Hello Tony,
I too have the same problem with 2.4.0a1, can you check if ZGadfly is
available in the Products Pull-down menu, and had raised the issue before,
but was told that it has not been a problem.

Regards

Norman

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org]On Behalf Of Tony
McDonald
Sent: 08 June 2001 16:31
To: Zope mailing list
Subject: Re: [Zope] MySQLdb-0.9.0 and ZMySQLDA-2.0.7 nogo with 2.4a1?

On 4/6/01 7:21 pm, "Andy Dustman" <andy@dustman.net> wrote:

> Go get 'em at http://sourceforge.net/projects/mysql-python

I've got a python2.1 installation with 2.4.0a1 Zope. I've installed
MySQLdb-0.9.0 and tested it alongside python2.1. This is under Solaris.

On startup the ZMySQLDA product shows up ok in the Products folder (ie no
broken icon), but there's no entry for ZMySQLDA connections in the popup
list.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong here?

TIA
Tone.
--
Dr Tony McDonald,  Assistant Director, FMCC, http://www.fmcc.org.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 243 6140