[Zope] How to remove zope.pcgi from URL (in IIS)?

Max M maxmcorp@worldonline.dk
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 16:43:56 +0200

> From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org]On Behalf Of
> Satheesh Babu

> We've a big static site served by IIS and some ASP. For the moment, I must
> use the same server machine for Zope too. And most corporate
> firewalls block
> ports other than 80. That is why I'm trying to front end Zope with IIS.

I have had the exact same problem with Zope/IIS, and fond no solution. I got
the customer to use Apache instead of IIS so that was an easy way out.

Aparantly IIS is not made for easy collaboration with other servers :-).

regards Max M

Max M. W. Rasmussen,    Denmark.   New Media Director
private: maxmcorp@worldonline.dk work: maxm@normik.dk
Shipping software is an unnatural act