[Zope] Z2.log erroneous timestamps very old bug report

Felipe E. Barousse Boue fbarousse@piensa.com
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 09:15:56 -0500

--------------55149652C1A889003C725322

Hello:

Can someone tell if the bug report # 1204, with a status of "TESTING" since May, 3rd 2000 has been already solved indeed. ?

On the other hand, bug report # 1550 shows the same problem (wrong Z2.log timestamps) as COMPLETED since August 24, 2000......

My Zope systems still do have wrong timestamps on the Z2.log file   It seems Zope is logging with GMT times but considering my system's time is set to Daylight savings which gives a 5 hour offset on
the Z2.log     Normal time (not daylight savings) should report a 6 hous offtset.

I have seen several reports of this "issue" but not  a concrete solution.  I saw a patch to DateTime.py  but done many many Zope versions ago, so I assume it has been incorporated into 2.3.2 already.

The OS I am running is RedHat Linux 6.1 and 6.2

Any help and feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Felipe Barousse

--------------55149652C1A889003C725322

begin:vcard
n:Barousse Boue;Felipe E.
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Bufete Consultor de Mexico;Piensa Technology
version:2.1
email;internet:fbarousse@piensa.com
title:CEO - Director General
note;quoted-printable:Mailing address:=0D=0AAp. Cap Polanco # 336=0D=0AMexico City, DF. 11550=0D=0AMexico
x-mozilla-cpt:;28288
fn:Felipe E. Barousse Boue
end:vcard

--------------55149652C1A889003C725322--