[Zope] Browsers Differences Again

Tim Cook tim@freepm.org
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 10:30:28 -0500

"Thomas B. Passin" wrote:

> Tim, you showed the DTML, not the resulting HTML.  We have to see the HTML
> to know for sure what IE was looking at (why should we have to guess?).

(from original posting)

> If I explicitly point the frame sources like this it works fine
> in both browsers:
>   <frame src="/FreePM/scheduling/menu" name="sched_menu">
>   <frame src="/FreePM/scheduling/<dtml-var this_year>/index_html"
> name="sched_main">
>
> BTW: the error was Not Found in both frames.

I don't have the original HTML error anymore. But it was 'Not
Found' in both frames for the above objects ('menu' (a DTML
Method) in the sched_menu frame and '2001' (an OFS Folder) in the
sched_main frame.

I just thought someone more familiar with IE might have seen this
before or know why it might happen?

Thanks,
--
Tim Cook, President - FreePM,Inc.