[Zope] Solution for copying a site

Peter Bengtsson mail@peterbe.com
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 17:57:14 +0200

> "Detaching" sub objects from a folder for the purpose of say export is
> something I would really like to do as well. If you figure this out
(without
> deleting and undeleting), let me know... :)
>
> If all these photos are in one folder, is it possible to script a bunch of
> export / imports excluding that folder?

Doesn't matter if they are in one folder or many. The only problem is to
have an object to run the scripts against.
I already have a script that recursivly loops through an object (folderish
may it be) and manage_delObjects() on the requested non-wanted meta types.
But could run this script on copy_of_mysite if I only could get that object
in the first place.

I have the tools for a small site.

Peter