[Zope] Browsers Differences Again

Tim Cook tim@freepm.org
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 12:39:13 -0500

"Thomas B. Passin" wrote:

> That's why I wanted to see the original html.  I have never had trouble with
> IE finding things on relative paths, it's always worked just as I expected.
> With Zope, though, I sometimes have trouble if there isn't a trailing slash.
> Maybe that was involved, and maybe NS supplies one.

Hmm, maybe on the right track with that.

The bad code:

> > >   <frame src="menu" name="sched_menu">
> > >     <frame src="<dtml-var this_year>" name="sched_main">

The working code:

> > >   <frame src="/FreePM/scheduling/menu" name="sched_menu">
> > >   <frame src="/FreePM/scheduling/<dtml-var this_year>/index_html"

As you can see I added the /index_html at the same time I
prepended the path.  So for the second frame that would explain
it. However, in the first frame the called method is in the same
folder as the calling method.

Oh well, maybe when I have some extra time I'll break it again on
the development site and try to figure it out. <s>

--
Tim Cook, President - FreePM,Inc.
http://www.FreePM.com Office: (731) 884-4126