[Zope] The Set tag, DC?

Peter Bengtsson mail@peterbe.com
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 16:56:13 +0200

> Actually, the new situation has been around since 2.3.0:
> If you need to do this kindof thing, chances are you doing something
> business-logic-y, in which case you should be using a PythonScript ;-)

Yeah yeah. I know, but I did too mention "for newbies", which I consider
myself not to be.

I have seen cases where people who are new to Zope say """that's "stupid"
and you have to be an expert to understand that"""%(but after a while they
realize that it's all pretty smart when you understand it)

DC changed their mind about the so annoying superuser account. Not because
it was technically wrong, but because it was confusion to beginners :) Well
done DC!!

The more newbies (users of Zope) the richer I get, because my skills
increase in value. So, more users is very important to me.