[Zope] Starting zope automatically on Linux Mandrake 8.0

Chad Crawley chad@sidhe.yi.org
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 10:46:50 -0500

If you are still using my startup script, then you can edit the script
and replace the header of the startup file with the following comment or
download a revised version from http://sidhe.yi.org/chad/misc/zope .

#!/bin/bash
#
# zope          Zope web-application server.
#
# chkconfig: 345 85 15
#
# processname: zope