[Zope] PythonScript calls PythonScript

Martin Skøtt mskott@image.dk
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 18:21:36 +0200 (CEST)

If you are willing to bye a book instead of reading online I really
enjoyed "Learning Python" by Lutz and Ascher from O'Reilly. It is starting
to get a bit outdated because it is based on Python 1.5.2, but it is still
a very good book. "Programming Python" by Mark Lutz, also on O'Reilly, is
also a good book but more of a extended reffernce than a tutorial. It has
a lot of good examples. Both books focus on Python and not on Zope.

Martin Skøtt
mskott@image.dk