[Zope] Starting zope automatically on Linux Mandrake 8.0

Martin Skøtt mskott@image.dk
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 18:03:32 +0200 (CEST)

Scripts need to be prepared in a special way before chkconfig can use
them. You can use what ever editor you want as long as it can save text.
Add something like this in the beginning of your script (before code, but
after #!/...):
# chkconfig: 345 90 15

Do that and the chkconfig commands should work fine. Read more about
chkconfig in man chkconfig.

Martin Skøtt
mskott@image.dk